map multivalue Quality center field to TFS Work Item through HP Quality Center Synchronizer (337 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Sudhir_Den
Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

map multivalue Quality center field to TFS Work Item through HP Quality Center Synchronizer

Hi,

I am trying to map a field in MQC which is of type "Multi Value list" to a field in TFS work items. I customzed TFS work item field to multivalue control and tried to map this field with the field in mqc through Quality Center Synchronizer tool.

however, when I try to map these two fields I always get an error that a field of type Multi value list can not be mapped  to "String/Single Value List" field type. In fact it is failing while running the integrity check as field mismatch.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated. I have got stuck on this mapping

Thanks,

Sudhir Pathak

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
MajorAKL
Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)

Re: map multivalue Quality center field to TFS Work Item through HP Quality Center Synchronizer

Did you ever figure this out? this is my same problem and is the one thing that is holding back this project.

Any help will be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation