Unable to Change Password in Quality Center 9.2 (3073 Views)
Advisor
karol1rw
Message 1 of 2 (3,073 Views)

Unable to Change Password in Quality Center 9.2

Hello,

We have a user who is unable to change their password in Quality Center 9.2. They log in to a project and select Customize under Tools and receive the following message:

You do not have the required permissions to modify any custom values.

Therefore, the user can not reach the page to change their user information or password.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 2 (3,072 Views)

Re: Unable to Change Password in Quality Center 9.2

Does the user belong to one of the standard, default User Groups, or to a customized user group?  If the user belongs to a custom group, review the permissions for the group to see if the privilege has been restricted.

Have you implemented LDAP authentication?  If you have, then users can't change their passwords through the Customization interface.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.