Re: Quality Centre 11.52 Enterprise and ALM 11.52 support single sign on? (1136 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Message 1 of 3 (1,163 Views)

Quality Centre 11.52 Enterprise and ALM 11.52 support single sign on?

Quality Centre 11.52 Enterprise and ALM 11.52 support single sign on and Integration with Active directory?

Honored Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (1,152 Views)

Re: Quality Centre 11.52 Enterprise and ALM 11.52 support single sign on?

[ Edited ]

Hi Kamalakar,

Yes, it easily does. Take a look at my posting on ALM 11.0 http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Quality-Center-Support-and-News/Change-LDAP-server-name-after-setting-i... 

I like the documentation for 11.0 describing this LDAP connection. I have also attached the Installation Guide for 11.5.

I hope this helps.
John Scarpino, D.Sc.
Keep finding bugs!

Honored Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (1,136 Views)

Re: Quality Centre 11.52 Enterprise and ALM 11.52 support single sign on?

Kamalakar,

What exactly do you mean by "single sign-on integrated with Active Directory"?

In my environment that means
1. I sign-on to my workstation with credentials that are validated against Active Directory.
2. When I open another application that can also use those same credentials, the sign-on process is executed automatically. I don't have to re-enter my credentials.

I don't believe that ALM 11.52 supports that.

The product does support integration with Active Directory. You can set it up to take the credentials entered by a user and validate them against Active Directory. But the user does still have to enter the credentials.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.