Quality Center -- Installing license key (680 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Cathy Gault
Message 1 of 6 (680 Views)

Quality Center -- Installing license key

Can anyone tell me which file in Quality Center to use to update the license key? We have QC 9.2
Honored Contributor
SreeKrishnan
Message 2 of 6 (680 Views)

Re: Quality Center -- Installing license key

The file with the extension .license is the one you need to use to updatethe license for QC. You do the update thru Licenses Tab on the Site Administrator
Occasional Visitor
maheswar_1
Message 3 of 6 (680 Views)

Please send me the licence code to mrbatchu@gmail.com
then i will tell all
Honored Contributor
john scarpino
Message 4 of 6 (680 Views)

Do a search *.license
Visitor
sonigavale
Message 5 of 6 (564 Views)

Hello,

I installed the ALM 11.50 version. But now I am not able to get the License file. How can I get the license file for HP ALM

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 6 of 6 (559 Views)

sonigavale

You will need to contact HP a license for ALM. I believe there is information in the ALM 11.50 Installation Guide that tells how to contact HP to obtain a license. Review Chapter 9 - Prerequisites: Miscellaneous.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.