Re: QC11-QTP10 - QTP not responding (176 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Jeffouille44
Message 1 of 2 (200 Views)

QC11-QTP10 - QTP not responding

Hello,

we have upgrade QC9.2 to QC11. Since this upgrade, QTP (10) not responding during an execution (execution from QC or directly in QTP).

I have re-install the td connect add-in for Qc11, the qc11-qtp10 add-in, i have re install the sysagent (remote control)

We execute our test on a server (windows server 2008)

QTP is patch with the last patch (QTP_00684).

Somtimes QTP "not responding" few second and end the run, sometimes QTP is blocked during 20 minutes...

anybody have idea ??

thanks for your help.

HP Expert
DDM_Automation
Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: QC11-QTP10 - QTP not responding

QTP_00626 is a mandatory patch for QTP 10. 

Install it if not already done. Here is the link for the patch : http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM777646

ALso , try migrating to higher versions of QTP , probably UFT 11.5x. QTP 11 also is soon going out of support.

Regards,

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

( Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way . )
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.