Re: QC export wizard map doesn't save (267 Views)
Frequent Advisor
br1151
Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

QC export wizard map doesn't save

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

I am using Quality center 10 and I am trying to use the excel export wizard.

• I have the permissions required
  • I have tried using the option use saved maps but its greyed out and is not letting me use it
  • I have tried many times but its not working

Could you please help me out with this. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS - This thread has been moved from Community and Feedback to Quality Center  Support and News Forums - Forum Moderator

Honored Contributor
john scarpino
Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

Re: QC export wizard map doesn't save

HP ALM Connectivity Enables you to work with other HP testing tools as well as third-party and custom testing tools.You can also use the HP ALM Connectivity Add-in to access OTA functionality, without installing the full HP ALM client component. To install this tool, select Tools > HP ALM Connectivity in the HP ALM Options window or from the Help menu. Did you check your add-in's: https://hpln.hp.com/page/alm-excel-addin-page

Best regards,

John

Frequent Advisor
br1151
Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)

Hi John,

I am trying to use the Excel addin and exporting the data using that. Now in the step 5 of 8 it asks to

select an existing map 

create a new map

create a temporary map.

I am not able to select the 1st option as it is greyed out and even if I create a new map and try to select the 1st option the next time I use, it doesnt appear.

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 4 of 4 (245 Views)

There are several threads in this form that deal with this topic already. Have you tried searching the forum?
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.