Re: QC ALM software download -Electronic downloads- which one to select and download (313 Views)
Occasional Contributor
ChristinHelp
Message 1 of 2 (323 Views)
Accepted Solution

QC ALM software download -Electronic downloads- which one to select and download

When trying to download QC ALM software from HP support site , it shows 2 similar items under Electronic downloads.
Please refer the below screenshots.
File size also differs .

One contains iso file and other file , we could not open after downloading.

Do you know how to download the ALM exe completely and from where?

We used the link given by HP in Email, after purchasing product.

Please refer the attached screenshot.
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)

Re: QC ALM software download -Electronic downloads- which one to select and download

The iso image is too big to be contained in a single compressed file, so it spans two files - zip and z01. You need both files downloaded to the same directory, and when they are downloaded they need to retain their original extensions. Then when you open the .zip file, your ZIP program should recognize that it is a spanned zip file and automatically open the .z01 file.

I think that is explained in the Readme document that you also see listed there, but I'm not positive.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.