Pasting a step into Test Plan with multiple steps refreshes the screen and takes me back to step 1. (204 Views)
Occasional Visitor
wilton
Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Pasting a step into Test Plan with multiple steps refreshes the screen and takes me back to step 1.

If my test plan has more steps than fit in the window and I paste another step at the end, the screen refreshes and takes me back to step 1 (top).  This is very annoying as I have to scroll back down to find my original location.

Is there anyway to stop the refresh and leave me at the location in the test plan where I paste the step?

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Pasting a step into Test Plan with multiple steps refreshes the screen and takes me back to step

What version and patch level of the product are you using?  There was a patch for ALM 11.0 that was supposed to fix this.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.