Re: Installing Multiple Concurrent License Files? (293 Views)
Advisor
voxnor
Message 1 of 5 (322 Views)

Installing Multiple Concurrent License Files?

All -

Quick question that I couldn't answer with an hour of googling -

We have two seperate license files (one purchased by our consulting company, one by our client). One is already installed and has been for a while.

Can I add the second license file somehow?

Esteemed Contributor
Venkat457
Message 2 of 5 (315 Views)

Re: Installing Multiple Concurrent License Files?

I dont think so its possible having multiple licenses loaded to a single instance if both the licenses have pointers to same modules .Exporting a new license or modifying will override the existing ones.However if you want to add any additional licenses for other plugins like service test etc then they will be added on top of the existing licenses.

Venkat
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)

@voxnor,

You're asking about licenses for QC/ALM, right? Not QTP/UFT?
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Advisor
voxnor
Message 4 of 5 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Trudy - Correct, I am talking in regards to ALM (11, to be specific).

Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)

Not possible, as licenses will be overwritten.

Contact HP licenses team to get a combined single license file. (Discuss with local sales rep as licenses are specific to customer and you might need permission to combine them)

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.