Re: Installation error - QAIAD.dll has no digital signature or the publisher is untrusted (423 Views)
Occasional Collector
Ramji_Guru99
Message 1 of 5 (547 Views)

Installation error - QAIAD.dll has no digital signature or the publisher is untrusted

[ Edited ]

I have installed HP ALM 11.52 on windows server 2008 r2 for learning purpose. I have used sql sever 2008 and iis 7. I have installed and configured the ALM successfully to use on local machine. Now i can login into the site administration using valid credentials but I can't login into the site as user. while login it's show me this error

Following client components were not downloaded successfully.
1. QAIAD.dll
This file has no digital signature or the publilsher is untrusted.
Close all connections to server and try again.

I have searched the internet and found some solutions like,
put http://localhost:8080/qcbin into trusted site and lower the security level in IE
Disable the check for valid digital sign, valid publisher certi, valid server certi under advanced tab in IE version 10,
cleared the local temp data. And Run the IE as Administrator
Registed Hp client from tool but same error.

But all these didn't work for me. I have wasted almost a day to solve this but fount no solution.
So, please help me solve this issue.

Please check the attached snapshot of issue.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 2 of 5 (467 Views)

Re: Installation error - QAIAD.dll has no digital signature or the publisher is untrusted

Try using explorer, to check if this is a browser related issue or certificate issue?

https://hpln.hp.com/page/hp-alm-explorer-add#Series1150

Please use plain text.
Occasional Collector
Ramji_Guru99
Message 3 of 5 (449 Views)

Re: Installation error - QAIAD.dll has no digital signature or the publisher is untrusted

I have tried HP ALM explorer 11.5 but same problem persist, so it looks like certificate issue and no problem with browser, do you have any idea, why it's happening??

Please help me to solve the issue. 

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 4 of 5 (436 Views)

You can try to disable UAC:

1. Go to control panel
2. Click on User Accounts
3. Change User Account Control Settings
4. Bring security bar to minimum
5. Restart your computer and try

else, try to register from ALM page

Go to ALM home page

Go to the "Add-Ins Page",

Select “HP ALM Client Registration” -> “Register HP ALM Client”.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Collector
Ramji_Guru99
Message 5 of 5 (423 Views)

I have tried both disabling UAC and also tried to register client using Add-ins -> HP ALM Client Registration. But they didn't work here. 

Please help me to solve the issue.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation