Install QC on my Mac using Parallels Windows 8 and IE 10 (948 Views)
Occasional Visitor
wyld104
Message 1 of 5 (948 Views)

Install QC on my Mac using Parallels Windows 8 and IE 10

I need to install QC on my MacBook Pro.

I have installed Parallels and Windows 8 (IE10).

Is this possible?

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 5 (939 Views)

Re: Install QC on my Mac using Parallels Windows 8 and IE 10

I can tell you that no version of QC is currently supported on Windows 8 or IE 10 at this time. 

Otherwise, I have no idea if the concept would work.  I'm sure that regardless it wouldn't be supported by HP.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Occasional Visitor
wyld104
Message 3 of 5 (931 Views)

Thanks!

Do you know if QC will work on Prallels period?
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 4 of 5 (923 Views)

Sorry, I have no idea.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Honored Contributor
john scarpino
Message 5 of 5 (919 Views)

Here is the system requirements for QC / ALM 10 - 11.5 http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/14061_div/14061_div.html

You may want to test Parallels and let us know your findings. However, VMWare has been working well. You may also want to try using Remote Desktop Connection or VNC (http://www.realvnc.com) which works great with QTP and QC / ALM.

Best regards,

John Scarpino, D.Sc.

Keep finding bugs!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.