How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ? (205 Views)
Respected Contributor
Srihari_Amgen
Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)

How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ?

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

In QC 10.0  a SQL query is written to capture information regarding the below two fields.

i) Server Time at which the attachment is uploaded to the step of a particular test run.

ii) Uploaded by whome( user)  to the step of a particular test run.

Is there a way I can show these fields in the front end.

Example  is shown below:::

Attachment_Information.png

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Please let me know your thoughts.

NOTE: I am aware of how to get the field values, I want to understand how I can show the field names and field values in the QC front end User Interface.

Regards,
Srihari

404-579-5368

Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
Srihari_Amgen
Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ?

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

In regarding to this request , I came out with a alternative approach.

When I select the Test Instance in the Test Set and when click on GO button it should display the dailog box with the below output.

Picture 27 9.png

Where # of Steps that have attachments should be displayed dynamically.

If a Run of a Test Instance have 6 steps in which 3 steps have attachments then 3 rows with attachment details have to be displayed.

If a particular Step have more than one attachment,that Step should be displayed in normalised way(multiple) times covering all the attachment info( Example Step 2 in the above screen shot ).

Also X,Y,Z,A1,B1,C1,A2,B2,C2,A3,B3,C3 are values taken from database as shown in the last screen shot.

Picture 27 4.png

Picture 27 5.png

Picture 27 6.png

Picture 27 8 Final.png

Please let me know if there is way to achieve this requirement.

Please let me know in case of any questions.

Regards,

Srihari

Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
Srihari_Amgen
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ?

Hi All,

Can any one please guide me on this requirement.

I will be very thankful for your help.

Regards,

Srihari

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation