ALM KPIs are stored on which data tables (275 Views)
Occasional Contributor
NSLmaster
Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)
Accepted Solution

ALM KPIs are stored on which data tables

We have a need to be able to pull the KPI information out of ALM on a regular basis, but we are unable to identify which tables to query in order to collect the needed information. 

Can someone please supply me with the ALM data elements/tables/fields that we will need to query in order to gather the KPI information?

Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: ALM KPIs are stored on which data tables

That information is easily found if you review the Database Reference documents that come with the ALM product.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Occasional Contributor
NSLmaster
Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)

Re: ALM KPIs are stored on which data tables

Perfect.  Thanks.  I was able to find them in the HELP section of ALM (never thought to look there for database information).  Appreciate the help.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.