Time Management service internal error since HP PPM 9.22 (134 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Daniel Gülzow
Message 1 of 1 (134 Views)

Time Management service internal error since HP PPM 9.22

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Since months I use my own iPhone App to record efforts spent on projects and tasks. From time to time I synchronize these efforts with HP PPM Time Sheets using the HP PPM REST API.

Since I installed SP 2 for HP PPM 9.2 the transfer of efforts from my app to HP PPM (creation of a new time sheet) fails with the following error message:

<ns2:error>
<code>PPMC_WSE522</code>
<message>Time Management service internal error.</message>
<isWarning>false</isWarning>
<detail>
java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("ITGUSER"."TM_TIME_SHEETS"."ITG_ACTIVITIES_REQUIRED_FLAG")
</detail>
</ns2:error>

As you can see, I am using JSON Documents as data representation within HTTP Request's Body.

I could imagine, that this error is a result of a bug in HP PPM's REST API, when parsing data represented in JSON. Maybe this error does not come up with XML data representation. But, I would like to avoid to redesign my app in order to support XML data representation.

Did anyone face this kind of error, too?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel

Btw: The JSON document for creating a new time sheet is attached to this message.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation