Re: Table Component Updates (150 Views)
Respected Contributor
Niraj Prabhu
Message 26 of 32 (178 Views)

Re: Table Component Updates

Vamsee,

Please do you have support case with HP already? They should be able to look at your configuration more closely and provide solution. Let us know if you need any additional help on resolving this.

Niraj P.
Regular Advisor
Peter Zehrer
Message 27 of 32 (177 Views)

Hi Niraj,

You said in your previous message that there are few basic configuration settings which are incorrect can you please let me know those settings and would it be possibe for you to have a webex session for 30 minutes to go thorigu the settings. please let me know. You can mail me to vamsee.maradugu@invesco.com

Thanks,

Vamsee.

Regular Advisor
Peter Zehrer
Message 28 of 32 (171 Views)

Hi Jim,

Please let me know if we can have a webex to through the configuration settings as you said. You can mailme on vamsee.maradugu@invesco.com

Thanks,

Vamsee.

Honored Contributor
Jim Esler
Message 29 of 32 (167 Views)

It looks like you are running on Windows. We use AIX and I have no experience running PPM on Windows. I would suggest reviewing everything in the Installation and Administration Guide concerning configuring on Windows. If that doesn't lead to a resolution, you should open a case with HP.

Honored Contributor
AlexSavencu
Message 30 of 32 (156 Views)

Hi,

you said that you updated the tables and it did not work.

What exactly did not work? How did you insert data? was there any error? Was the data not shown in the request?

cheers

alex

--remember to kudos people who helped solve your problem
Regular Advisor
Peter Zehrer
Message 31 of 32 (150 Views)

Instead of adding a execution step, you can use the below.

Execute the following changes on all nodes:
1) Stop PPM
2) Open PPM_Home/conf/tune.conf
3) Update the following parameter to have a value of 0: com.kintana.core.server.TABLE_ENTRY_CACHE_SIZE = 0
4) Run kUpdateHtml.sh
5) Run kRunCacheManager.sh command from /bin folder with the option to clear all cache within PPM.

Thanks,

Vamsee.

Frequent Advisor
RRK_19
Message 32 of 32 (150 Views)

Hi,

If u r using the table component in a request type,

then You can use the command ksc_flush_cache request [token_of_request_id] after the command where u call the function to make the update..
Hope this will help u..

Regards,
Roopesh

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.