SP5 (75 Views)
Frequent Advisor
eps414
Message 1 of 6 (75 Views)

SP5

Has any else upgraded to SP5 and noticed that the 'Cancelled' status option has been removed from the drop down as a value in staffing profiles?
Occasional Advisor
Alessandro Baiocchi
Message 2 of 6 (75 Views)

Re: SP5

Hi Eric,
I'm running an SP5 instance too and I've noticed that many staffing profiles are in "cancelled" status, but there isn't any "Cancelled" options in the drop down list; I'm not sure this happened after SP5 upgrade.
I know that you cannot delete staffing profiles, as per design, but I also wonder how to put them in cancelled status.
Regards,
alessandro
Honored Contributor
Vasily Aksenov
Message 3 of 6 (75 Views)

Hello
we have installed sp5 and testing it.
But we are just implementing PPMC, so it is smth like test env.
We did not find any major problems
Frequent Advisor
Jaylen Smith
Message 4 of 6 (75 Views)

Thanks. We recently loaded SP5 and I just noticed the cancelled status option doesn't appear in the staffing profile in our environment as well.

Have you heard from HP regarding this?
Respected Contributor
Darshan Bavisi
Message 5 of 6 (75 Views)

Cancel option is not in Staffing Profile in SP5. It was there before in earlier 7.1 patches. The SP5 release notes doesn't say anything about this change. So either this is a change not recorded in release notes or a bug got created in SP5.
Honored Contributor
Erik Cole
Message 6 of 6 (75 Views)

Does anyone have an official response from HP regarding this?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.