04-02-2013 09:17 AM - edited 04-02-2013 09:34 AM
The Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Center 8.0x version will reach the end of live support on June 30, 2013 after 4 years of active service which includes a 6 month extension from the previously scheduled end of support of December 31, 2012. The 8.0x end of support notice along with all other HP software end of support announcements are available on the obsolescence and migrations page of the HP Software Support website.
After June 30th customers will still be able to utilize self-help features such as the knowledge base, documentation, existing patches, and the community forums. Customers requesting help with PPM 8.0x after June 30th will kindly be referred to the self-help sections of the HP Software website.
Customers with active support contracts are entitle to free upgrades to the latest PPM version 9.20. PPM 9.20 contains many great new features:
- Fresh, new, user Interface
- New usability features on Request pages including the ability to jump to specific sections, highlighting missing required fields, hovering workflow buttons, and more
- Asynchronous loading for dashboard portlets
- Embedded quality reports from your ALM integration
- Integration with HP's new Agile Manager software product
Thank you very much for being an HP Project and Portfolio Management customer. We sincerely appreciate your business.
HP Software Support