Not finding answers to your questions? Read this post ! (3033 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 1 of 4 (3,033 Views)

Not finding answers to your questions? Read this post !

Hi, 

If you are not finding a fast answer to your questions in this forum then you should try to post your question in the new Project and Portfolio Management Support Customer Forum.  

In this forum we have our expert team of HP Project and Portfolio Management Engineers actively monitoring these forums to answer your questions.

The prerequisite in accessing this new forum will be a valid support contract. We have created an automatic process, which will check if there is a valid support contract on logon to the community.

Once a valid support contract is linked to a users’ HP Passport account, access to the Project and Portfolio Management should be visible. If access is not granted, please send an email to swcommunity@hp.com and include the valid support contract number along with a company email address and the user’s screen name in the community.  

We hope we can use this forum to build a closer relationship and help build customers’ knowledge on the HP Project and Portfolio Management Product. 

Hope to see you in the new forum soon! 

Greetings, 

Bill

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mlgoins
Message 2 of 4 (606 Views)

Re: Not finding answers to your questions? Read this post !

I sent my SAID # to (SWCommunity@hp.com) so I can get access to this new forum.  Assuming that's how to get it associated with my Passport, how long does it normally take?

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 3 of 4 (599 Views)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, when did you send the message? I haven't seen it yet. Did you already  add your SAID to your HP Passport profile?

If not then that could be the reason why you still don't have access.

See attached document which will help you add your SAID to your HP Passport profile.

If you are still having issues then please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mlgoins
Message 4 of 4 (594 Views)

That document was exactly what I needed.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation