03-18-2008 08:53 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-18-2008 10:25 AM
1. workflow enabled
2. workflow is allowed for the request type.
(look on the request types tab)
3. make your new request type the default request type (also on the request types tab)
4. set the workflow on your request type's workflows tab.
5. create a simple rule on create to set the workflow on your request type.
6. if you ever migrate the workflow/request type to another environment, try to migrate the workflow first. even then, check all of the above after migration, because they will get deleted/changed.