Re: MSP Plug in installation (144 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Kalyan Narra
Message 1 of 4 (144 Views)
Accepted Solution

MSP Plug in installation

Please help with following two issues:
There are two issues:
1. When I tried to install MSP Plug in following error displayed on the screen: The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package HP porject-Portfolio Management center plug-in for Microsoft porject-msi in the box below.

2. When I opened the server.conf file I didn't find MS Project related parameters in the server.conf file. Can somebody help me with this error?
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Erik Cole
Message 2 of 4 (144 Views)

Re: MSP Plug in installation

1 - Sounds like you need to save the plug-in to a local place (like your desktop) instead of a network drive?

2 - There isn't really anything to set up or change in server.conf

What PPM version are you?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Kalyan Narra
Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

Hi Eric,

PPM version is 7.0. I did save it on a local folder. But I was accessing PC remotely as admin. That might be the Issue. I have to check with direct login into the server and install it.

thanks for you help

kalyan
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Kalyan Narra
Message 4 of 4 (144 Views)

Hi Eric,

PPM version is 7.0. I did save it on a local folder. But I was accessing PC remotely as admin. That might be the Issue. I have to check with direct login into the server and install it.

thanks for you help

kalyan
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation