Re: In Search criteria not getting data (154 Views)
Advisor
satish95
Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)

In Search criteria not getting data

Hi Experts,

When I'm trying to search the data from 'search Request type  ' it is not getting correct data.

For example for a request having field 'x' ,I can see data(Field-x) when i open the request .But it is not appearing in the Search request criteria results data,I have checked from backend also it looks good.But it is not for all the requests.We are getting this problem for only some requests.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Bharath_Kumar
Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

Re: In Search criteria not getting data

Hello Satish,

If i understand you correctly, you are mentioning some value i Search window for a field and when clicked on search the Request having the field value as say 'x' is not being listed. however the request has hte field value set as 'x'.

if your problem statement is true as per the understanding above, try doing any of hte below options

1) See if hte include closed check box is selected to list requests if are Closed.

2) Use Query builder and mention the filter as Query and in combination with (1)

3) Use any report/portlet which may have this field as filter to list

Hope this helps resolve your query.

NOTE: Please give KUDOS if you are satisfied or benifited from the reply

Please use plain text.
Advisor
satish95
Message 3 of 4 (127 Views)

Thanks Bharath,

Please use plain text.
Advisor
satish95
Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)

Hi Bharath,

Im getting data from the Query as i have previously checked from backend also.So No Problem on this.

But when the Search criteria im not getting,we want the solution/root cause for this because as user will get the data from search criteria itself.

Thanks,

Satish

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation