Important Notice: Project and Portfolio Management Forums Reorganization (119 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 1 of 4 (119 Views)

Important Notice: Project and Portfolio Management Forums Reorganization

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

Since the migration of the ITRC forums into the community, you should have noticed that in some product areas that are multiple forums for one product. We did this after the migration to make sure that the ITRC members could find their specific forum.

Now after 7 months, we will be combining a number of forums together so that you only have one forum where you can submit your questions or search for specific information. All bookmarked posts will still work after we merge the forums together.

For the Project and Portfolio Management subcategory this means there will be the following forum:

• Project and Portfolio Management Support and News Forum ( this is a combination of Project/Portfolio Management Support Forum , Project and Portfolio Management Information and News and ITRC Project and Portfolio Management Forum)

We also will be reorganizing the Software portion of the community by consolidating, moving or removing specific categories and forums. The goal will be to make it easier to find the specific categories and forums. We will keep you updated via this post.

This will take place in the week of February 6th .

If you have any questions or remarks please reply to this post.

Greetings,

Bill

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Celil
Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)

Re: Important Notice: Project and Portfolio Management Forums Reorganization

Hi Bill,

Will It take place during February 6th or just February 6th ?
If during February 6th, what we will see for this period? (I think, If it take more than one day that means you work lot of things and take them to prod step by step.)

Regards,
Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
director@ppmdiary.com
director@isframeworks.com
Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 3 of 4 (111 Views)

Hi Celil,

Thanks for your reply. We will be starting on February 6th. As we are performing this on a number of products, I can't say when we will start on PPM. However, I will check the planning to see when PPM forums will be merged. I also will check to see what members will experience during the merger.

I will get to you on this, either tomorrow or Friday.

Greetings,

Bill

Please use plain text.
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)

Hi,

This is answer I got back on what members will notice during the merging of the forums:

During the board merger, members will notice that that boards will be moving into other boards.  It’s not instantaneous so they will notice it happening as the team is able to tackle the mergers.  Placeholders will not be left.

Hope this helps?

Greetings,

Bill

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation