03-11-2014 08:47 AM
I am New to the PPM can you please help me how to hide the delete button on project review page for all PPM Users.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-11-2014 09:29 AM
I am on ver 9.12 - Projects do not have a delete button.
I did have to remove the delete button from proposals for specific security groups (groups of users).
1) In the workbench for the selected groups of users - remove the access grant "Edit all requests".
This causes permissions to fall down to each request type.
2) Open every request type and select the User access tab.
3) Add the security group to the User access tab and uncheck the delete box.
03-13-2014 07:16 AM
I unselected the delete box for the group belongs to me but, it din't worked.
Please find the attchement for change what I made.
03-13-2014 07:26 AM
Find out which security group you are in.
In the workbench open that security group.
- Remove the access grant titled "Demand Mgmt:Edit All Requests"
- You may need the access grant titled "Demand Management: Edit Requests"
Now for the request type in the User access tab.
Add your security group name and set the accesses for edit, delete, cancel,...
I am on ver 9.12.
Look at your documentation titled "Security Model Guide and Reference.pdf"
03-13-2014 07:46 AM
I am having the correct access rights
Please see the attachement for the access what I am having right now.
03-13-2014 07:58 AM - edited 03-13-2014 07:58 AM
You have "Edit All Request" access grant, which overrides the user acess settings in Request Type.
Remove Edit All requests and just add "Edit Request", then the user access enforcements in Request Type will come in picture.
-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)