Re: Financial Summary - Plan of Record (394 Views)
Advisor
DivyaMurali
Message 1 of 6 (441 Views)

Financial Summary - Plan of Record

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to disallow the creation of 'Plan of Record' once the snapshot has been set and its been approved

Once the Plan of Record(POR) has been snapshot and approved as the Plan, no further POR should be created. The user should not have access to create further POR. This applies to Proposals that have approved POR that have not been advanced to the Project stage.

Can anyone please let me know whether this restriction can be applied in HP-PPM?

Thanks & Regards,

Divya

Honored Contributor
Utkarsh_Mishra
Message 2 of 6 (399 Views)

Re: Financial Summary - Plan of Record

You can modify the user security and start using the Financial Summary access contorl. There it has an option "Set Plan of Record" to users/security_groups. Based on the setting the access can be governed.

You can modify these access using DB or by web services. So once your project/propsal crosses any phase then you can set these security flags accordingly.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Advisor
DivyaMurali
Message 3 of 6 (394 Views)

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for the reply!

As per my undrestanding, the simple way would be to create a execution step after the required Project phase and change the 'Set POR' flag in financial summary access control. Please correct me if am wrong.

Also, Can you please explain how to refer to the financial summary security flags in a procedure?

Honored Contributor
Utkarsh_Mishra
Message 4 of 6 (391 Views)

Correct, infact you can also do it via rule... but that has some constaints.

Doing it via execution step is safe. 

Plz share your email address, so that I can send you the SQL code.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Advisor
DivyaMurali
Message 5 of 6 (388 Views)

my email ID : mdivya14@gmail.com

Advisor
DivyaMurali
Message 6 of 6 (370 Views)

Hi Utkarsh,

Can you please send the code to my email ID mdivya14@gmail.com ?? Appreciate your help!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.