Re: Displayed columns in "Advanced search" for a request (222 Views)
Occasional Advisor
John_Smith
Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)
Accepted Solution

Displayed columns in "Advanced search" for a request

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Can anyone tell me why I can't change the standard columns displayed in the "Advanced search" for a request, in the "Choose Columns" section ? I have chosen the ones I want to display in the PPM Workbench from the "Display columns" tab, but with no result. Anyone have any ideea what might cause the problem ?

I have already tried the following :

-Setting the "Display on search and filters" to "yes" for the fields which I want to display;

-Clearing the cache using kRunCaccheManager.sh A/B/C/D;

-Restarting server.

Thanks !

Honored Contributor
dirkf
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: Displayed columns in "Advanced search" for a request

Hi _cosmin,

how many request types are you filtering on in the Advanced Search. You do know that you can only choose columns that are available for search, in Display Columns and with the same Token in every Request Type that you are filtering on in the search, right?

Guess you've also seen the narrow vs wide portlet limiations of 5 vs 7 columns?

If neither of this helps, suggestion is that you take a couple of snaps to a word doc and attach it with further information.

Best regards,

dirk

Occasional Advisor
John_Smith
Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: Displayed columns in "Advanced search" for a request

Thanks for the reply but i managed to find a workaround for this situation. If the columns are added in the "Display columns" tab from the PPM Workbench and then manually added in the "Choose columns" section from the "Advanced search" menu, followed by a search, they will remain selected.

Thanks again, and have a nice day !

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.