Re: Deploying custom war files to JBoss (85 Views)
Advisor
J Bossalini
Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)

Deploying custom war files to JBoss

Anyone had any success in deploying custom war files to the PPM JBoss server? I've gotten far enough to determine that dropping an expanded war file into the server/kintana/deploy directory (and restarting PPM) will get the war to be recognized. (It threw errors for duplicated class files being installed.)

Before I continue troubleshooting, I wanted to see if anyone else had success with this. (Before you ask, we have a custom war file that we are currently serving on a Websphere server that is going away, and serving it from the PPM JBoss server would mean we wouldn't need a separate JSP server.)

Thanks!

-Joe
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
Darshan Bavisi
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: Deploying custom war files to JBoss

Hi Joe,

Can you expand a little bit on what exactly you trying to do? Are you customizing the same war file and trying to put it back or is it a new and non-ppm war file altogether that you are putting in the /deploy folder?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
J Bossalini
Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: Deploying custom war files to JBoss

Trying to deploy a new, non-ppm war file. Just wanted to confirm if anyone has been successful with this before I spend too much time troubleshooting.

Thanks!

-Joe
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation