Re: Changing Default "Sort By" on Time Sheet Search Page in PPM 9.14 (156 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Tim_Gator
Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)
Accepted Solution

Changing Default "Sort By" on Time Sheet Search Page in PPM 9.14

[ Edited ]

We would like to change the sort by default from "Resource" to "Time Period - Time Sheet #" on the Time Sheet Search page. Does anyone have any information on how this could be done? thanks for any help or info you can provide.

To clarify, when you go to the menu navigation: Search > Time Sheets, the resulting search page has the "Sort By:" field defaulting to the value "Resource." Users can manually change the sort by drop down to "Time Period - Time Sheet #" but we would like for the page to have this value as the default.

I tried the following back end change but it had no effect on this page:

Update knta_lookups set seq = 1, default_flag = 'Y' where reference_code = '_TMG___TIME_SHEET_SEARCH_ORDER_PERIOD_ID_2';

Update knta_lookups set seq = 2, default_flag = 'N' where reference_code = '_TMG___TIME_SHEET_SEARCH_ORDER_RESOURCE_FULL_NAME_1';

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Erik Cole
Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

Re: Changing Default "Sort By" on Time Sheet Search Page in PPM 9.14

Did you bounce the app after making the update?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Tim_Gator
Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

Yes, bounced the app, also deleted work and temp and recompiled jsp's 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Tim_Gator
Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)

I finally got this to work by swapping the order of these elements in SearchTimeSheets.jsp. I cut out the code for <search:column name="${tsPeriodStart}" ... > and pasted it in above the code for <search:column name="${tsResource}" ... > - then restarted the app.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation