Re: hp.com/go keywords (356 Views)
Valued Contributor
BradV
Message 1 of 5 (386 Views)

hp.com/go keywords

I'm sure this isn't the correct forum, but I couldn't identify what that might be.  I'm trying to find a list of the hp.com/go keywords.  I know there is a lot of them, but doing a search on google doesn't lead me to them.  Anyone know where I can find it?  :)

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor
Casper42
Message 2 of 5 (380 Views)

Re: hp.com/go keywords

Not sure we publish the entire list outside HP.

One of my colleagues got a copy directly from Corporate Marketing back in May of this year and it has around 1000 entries in an Excel sheet.

Were you looking for any in particular or even a family? (ProLiant vs Network vs ES, etc)
Valued Contributor
BradV
Message 3 of 5 (375 Views)

No, I just couldn't remember them.  I know one of the sales engineers told me several.  I just wanted a better way of finding things on the hp web page.  I think they should publish it somewhere.  I don't think they are proprietary?

Thanks for the feedback.  :)

Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 4 of 5 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]

Years ago when the GO page was set up, if you typed a word it didn't know about, it provided a list of all of the known words.  (I don't remember if they had descriptions too?)

Not sure why they removed this feature?

>I think they should publish it somewhere.

It's probably easier to use google to find what you want.  Or if you use:  :-)

http://www.hp.com/go/search

Valued Contributor
BradV
Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)

Yes, I usually use Google.  :)

Didn't know about the search.  Thanks!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.