01-04-2010 12:39 AM
powering on the server . i have tryied with minimum configuration but the problem is same .
please help for diagnosing what part need to replace motherboard or raiser booard ??
Thanks & regards
01-05-2010 07:09 AM
1. all indicator LED's showing green on the mother board
2. how i can access ILO . i am not aware what is static ip ,user name and password of ILO boar .
requested you to kindly help for diagnosing .when i powering on the server its given long
beep & no display & no post
01-05-2010 08:05 AM
I found no single "long" beep, only folowed by a short one.
try the diagnosis flowchart on page-22+.
01-05-2010 11:45 PM
I did check the LEDs on the system board and reset the DIMMs, used other slots but no avail.
Front LEDs are Green I don't see any errors in iLO event log or in IML.
I also try clear CMOS using system maintenance switch - number 6
Kindly help me in troubleshooting .
01-06-2010 12:13 AM
what happend to this system before it didn't boot anymore.
- was it a spare system, long time not used?
- is it a "new" (newly accuired) system
- did the system suddely die?
- did you change anything on this system before it died?
01-06-2010 12:33 AM
- did you only power-off/on with the button or did you really remove the (both) power-cables?
02-17-2010 02:38 PM
Are there any other options for troubleshooting this issue?
02-18-2010 02:05 AM
As for the using the iLo port, this requires configuring the port with either a dynamic or static IP address.
The ILO is default configured for a DHCP adress. So you may need to activate a dhcp-server on the connected network.
the ilo dns-name is ILO_
If you don't have one allready, any simple adsl or wifi router with 4 copper will do the trick.
If you configured a fixed address I'm sure you have documented this.
04-04-2010 08:22 PM
Best of luck,
04-29-2013 06:43 AM