Accelerator Board Status Change - status is now 4 - DL380G5+P400 controller (193 Views)
Occasional Visitor
War_Dog
Message 1 of 1 (193 Views)

Accelerator Board Status Change - status is now 4 - DL380G5+P400 controller

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I got an alert from a DL380G5, fitted with a P400 and BBWC:

"Accelerator Board Status Change - status is now 4".

90 minutes later, it changed to 

"Accelerator Board Status Change - status is now 3".

I checked the status with "hpacucli controller all show status" and the Cache Status was Enabled, Battery/Capacitor status was OK.

Seven and a half hours later status changed to 4 (Cache Status: Temporarily Disabled, Battery/Cap status: Failed). It stayed that way again for 90 minutes, and went back to status 3 again.

After that, the battery was replaced, and status showed as Recharging. The old battery was visibly bad; the casing was actually swollen.

Another seven and a half hours after the previous state change, it again changed to status 4.

I was away from the server after that, so I don't know what the current state is.

Anyone seen this behaviour before? I think it extraordinarily weird that it seems to happen in a pattern.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Disk-Based Systems > Disk to ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL). - Hp Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation