printer tray won't lift (1022 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Heidi Beasley
Message 1 of 3 (1,022 Views)

printer tray won't lift

I have a 4250 hp printer and tray 2 won't lift. Usually you hear the motor and can watch it ove the paper amount indicator on the outside of the drawer change. It seems to be stuck. Earlier this morning it was saying I had a paper jam however there wasn't one. Now the screen says waiting for tray to lift. What can I do?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Annemarie Angeles
Message 2 of 3 (1,022 Views)

Re: printer tray won't lift

My lab's 4250 printer has the same problem. Tray's 2 and 3 will not lift. The day before, the printer screen showed error 49.0001 or 45.0001.
Is there a way the printer may be fixed?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Beya
Message 3 of 3 (942 Views)

Re: printer tray won't lift

" I have a 4250 hp printer and tray 2 won't lift. Usually you hear the motor and can watch it ove the paper amount indicator on the outside of the drawer change. It seems to be stuck. Earlier this morning it was saying I had a paper jam however there wasn't one. Now the screen says waiting for tray to lift. What can I do?" I have the exact same problem except., my printer is CLJ 5550n. Tray 2 is indicated but Tray 1 is nevertheless affected by the message. cancelling the document you;re printing also seems to hang.  A little help please we're suffering here.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation