P3015x with message "SERVICE REQUEST RAISED" (3463 Views)
Occasional Visitor
christer_f
Message 1 of 3 (3,463 Views)

P3015x with message "SERVICE REQUEST RAISED"

Hi!

I have bought a P3015x that I upgraded with a 512 MiB RAM module. After this both the LCD display and the printer web page displays the message "service request raised". Printing works fine, I can not see anything that doesn't work. How do I make this message disappear? I guess it sensed a configuration change after the RAM upgrade and that I have to "acknowledge" it somewhere. But I can't find anything in the settings for doing this.

The firmware is 20120112 07.130.7 (latest)

Thanks in advance!

HP Pro
tiffarific
Message 2 of 3 (3,447 Views)

Re: P3015x with message "SERVICE REQUEST RAISED"

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I assume you are using the HP approved memory module?  Have you verified that it is installed properly bu checking the memory before and after installation?  You can see the size on the config page.

Here's another idea:

If you set the CLEARABLE WARNINGS setting to the JOB option in the CONFIGURE DEVICE menu, the next print job clears some messages.

I work for HP!
Occasional Visitor
christer_f
Message 3 of 3 (3,434 Views)

Re: P3015x with message "SERVICE REQUEST RAISED"

Hi

Yes. It reads as 640 MiB (since I have a 512 MiB module).

Sorry but the clearable warnings was set to job, i put it back and forth and seemed to have no effect. But I can't believe I missed this before: Right next to the option you described is "SERVICE REQUEST MESSAGE". I put it to DISABLE.
Now the message is gone.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.