Mopier enabled???? (1632 Views)
Occasional Contributor
CA1150935
Message 1 of 2 (1,632 Views)

Mopier enabled????

Could someone please explain what that means. We have an issue where everytime someone prints to the hplj8150 it shoots out an extra blank page. I have tried everything from the drivers, etc., but I have noticed that when I enable "Mopier enabled" it seems to stop the extra blank page from coming out. What do you think?
Occasional Visitor
April_12
Message 2 of 2 (1,632 Views)

Re: Mopier enabled????

From what I remember the Mopier Enabled just means that you are allowing the use of the features for duplexing, booklet printing, collation, multi-copies, etc. Some system admins disallow this to cut down on 'printer hogs' who overuse the ability.

As far as your extra page at the end, I'm sure this will sound like the obvious, but have you checked in both your workstation printer properties and the server (if it exists) properties for the printer? Check to see if under the "Paper" tab that the box for "Use different paper for first page" button is not checked. If it should be, then go further into the settings under that option and see if the "Back Cover" tab has been checked. If so, try unchecking it and see if this solves the problem.

Hopefully it's this easy for you!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.