LaserJet 1320 paper jam? (1481 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 4 (1,481 Views)

LaserJet 1320 paper jam?

The printer will print 5-6 pages until it stops and gives me a "paper jam" error.

To resolve this I have been pulling the tray out and lifting the lid, there is now paper jam and the rest of the document will continue to print after i put the tray back in. I have tried it with full paper and i have tried it with 10 sheets of paper in the tray, same results.

Has anyone seen this problem? is there a patch to fix it?
Outstanding Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (1,481 Views)

Re: LaserJet 1320 paper jam?

Pickup roller is probably worn. Try cleaning with warm soapy water and dry. Try printing from the manual feeder and see if it also jams from there.
Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 4 (1,481 Views)

I, too, have a continual paper jam after one printing only. Did you try cleaning the pickup roller because if that works, I'll try it, too. I've tried everything else.
Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 4 (1,481 Views)

Hi

I had this problem also.
One printing goes good , but when i tryd more than 2 the printer goes in out of paper.
The solution is to use the back of the printer for the paper-output instead of the top.
The problem come's from the 2 rollers.
The pushing 2 plastic rollers who are pushed by springs.
Those springs are loosing there impact strength so the paper is slipping.
You can see this by looking at the paper , its not a smooth movement when going out of the printer.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.