LJ 1012 Installation Error 1327 invalid Drive F:\ (230 Views)
Occasional Visitor
CA1080753
Message 1 of 1 (230 Views)

LJ 1012 Installation Error 1327 invalid Drive F:\

Toshiba Laptop Windows XP Professional at home. When installing software for new Laserjet 1012 received error message: Error 1327.invalid drive F:\ I thought it might be looking for our F:\ drive at work (when I'm networked at the office, the Laserjet is at home), so I tried to uninstall, but it wouldn't because it wasn't ever installed, but my hard drive has new HP files, etc. so I deleted things I thought related. Then I went to My Printers and deleted the ones that are at the office and tried installing again. Same message, deleted HP files again. Disconnected all other USB equipment from latop so all I have is the mouse, keyboard, and, HP 1012 (not turned on yet). Same message. Brought the installation CD, version 3.0, to my office and began to run installation on my HP desktop to see if it was the disc. It seems to be very happy and willing to load here. Anybody have Tips 'n Tricks?
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation