Hp Laser Jet 2600n right side of page not printing (274 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Angie Hughes
Message 1 of 5 (274 Views)

Hp Laser Jet 2600n right side of page not printing

Hi, I originally had the problem of the red not printing. I have sucessfully fixed 3 of our printers but on this last one the red is back but the right side of my page is not printing completly. I can see the part of the HP symbol on the right top of the page but none of the other info that usually prints below. Any help would be appreciated.
Honored Contributor
razzer
Message 2 of 5 (274 Views)

Re: Hp Laser Jet 2600n right side of page not printing

if you cleaned the scanner mirrors ,maybe you need to double check your connections when you reset it again.or possibly the scanner positioning.
Occasional Visitor
Angie Hughes
Message 3 of 5 (274 Views)

Actually, I did do that already. Checked it a couple of times. Do you feel like the problems is caused by the scanner area? I have a new fuser but have hesitated to replace it because I don't feel like the problem stems from that.
Honored Contributor
razzer
Message 4 of 5 (274 Views)

i would think.unless one or more of the cartridges are low or almost out.you could start a print and open the machine to stop it just before the paper reaches the fuser or when it is just a little into it and look at the paper at that point and see if the print is light then before the fuser.if you print a configuration page it would have square swatches on it for each color plane.is it generally just the right side on the config. page that is light or are any of the swatches in particular light?
Occasional Visitor
Angie Hughes
Message 5 of 5 (274 Views)

On the config page, the color blocks on the left side of the page are good color but the aren't exactly lined up straight. On the right side a little magenta is printed but that is all. I'll open it up and look at those mirrors again. And try your other suggestions. Thanks
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.