Hp CP 3525 error 59.B0 (2294 Views)
Advisor
Britt,
Message 1 of 5 (2,294 Views)
Accepted Solution

Hp CP 3525 error 59.B0

I am currently working on a laserjet CP 3525 and I have an error of 59.B0, I thought it was the toner collection unit, so I did change the unit, It is still showing the error, I had to clean the printer out because the toner was not going into the collection unit it had wasted inside of the printer, can someone give me another suggestion as to what to do?
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Stephen Doyle
Message 2 of 5 (2,294 Views)

Re: Hp CP 3525 error 59.B0

Check that the toner worm drive is moing in the machine. This feeds the waste bottle
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Britt,
Message 3 of 5 (2,294 Views)

Where is the toner worm drive?
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Stephen Doyle
Message 4 of 5 (2,294 Views)

Its as far as I can remember its on the ITB which transfers the waste to the bottle check to see if this is all okay.

I will have to look at my service manuals will be on my work laptop later. will check it then
Please use plain text.
HP Pro
sflancer7
Message 5 of 5 (1,870 Views)

you are correct,  the "worm drive",  is part of the ITB,  at the end and on the left side as you are pulling it out,   sometimes if the toner collection unit fills,   toner removed from the belt can clog that area,  and the mechanism that rotates,   like an auger will stop rotating because of the resistence against the small motor that turns the auger mechanism.  You can try to tap excess toner into a waste basket from the ITB if you are comfortable doing that and not in an area that toner would stain things.   

i realize this post was old,   but thought i would add a little to the last post

sflancer7

Allthough I am an HP employee,  I am speaking for myself,  not hp

best regards
sf lancer 7
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation