HP Laserjet P3005 Fuser Output, Paper Stopped Jam (2534 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Mollie Lankford
Message 1 of 4 (2,534 Views)

HP Laserjet P3005 Fuser Output, Paper Stopped Jam

The event log alternates between 13.20.00 printer could not automatically eject paper and 13.06.00 Fuser Output, paper stopped jam. This occurs about every 20-30 pages printed with a page half way out the top output bin. I have taken out the fuser and cleaned thoroughly, looking for any problems and didn't see anything obvious. This printer has printed less than 2k pages but is no longer under warranty. I cannot find any reference to this problem in the service manual. What should I do next?
Please use plain text.
Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 2 of 4 (2,534 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet P3005 Fuser Output, Paper Stopped Jam

Probably still a bad fuser but to make sure load up the manual feeder with as much paper as you can and use it. See if you get the same reaction and if you do then the fuser probably needs to be replaced. You can get re-manufactured ones from metrofuser.com or partsnow.com. If it does not jam then the issue may be a pickup issue where the paper does not pickup every once in the while from the paper tray which gives a delay jam so when the printer stops the paper is coming out the fuser when the actual issue is the pickup from the tray. You can clean the pickup roller with warm soapy water as sometimes a lot of paper dust adheres to the roller causes pickup issues.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Imre Torok
Message 3 of 4 (2,534 Views)

Change the separator pad in the lower paper tray
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Imre Torok
Message 4 of 4 (2,534 Views)

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation