HP LJ P4015 50.2 Error (2817 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Levent N
Message 1 of 2 (2,817 Views)

HP LJ P4015 50.2 Error

I have an HP LJ P4015n that is giving a "50.2 Fuser Error." We have tried a new fuser, same error. We have checked contacts, they look fine and the fuser is firmly set in place, there is no clicking noise. The manual says "Fuser Warm-Up Service." Connector J82 on the DC Controller PCA is seated properly. I cannot see any bent pins or debris that got lodged in there. Do we need to replace the high voltage power supply?
Please use plain text.
Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 2 of 2 (2,817 Views)

Re: HP LJ P4015 50.2 Error

First off this is a newer printer which is probably still under warranty and I would contact hp customer care first to see if they can help you get it repaired under warranty. I think the listing in the service manual is not correct as I have never heard of the high voltage ps causing a fuser error. High voltage is used in the image formation process but not in the fusing so I would think it is a misprint in the manual.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation