HP CP6015dn colorlaserjet Error 10.91.99 also error 59.CO (2449 Views)
Occasional Contributor
boborlando
Message 1 of 5 (2,449 Views)

HP CP6015dn colorlaserjet Error 10.91.99 also error 59.CO

Colorlaserjet 6015dn has error 10.91.99 I have replaced all toner cartridges and drum units also installed new fuser.  I also replaced the color and black and white  toner motors still getting error all supplies are new OEM.  Sometimes the error goes away if I turn off printer and reset everything, I have gotten as many as 60 prints out of it before error appears. I disabled cartridge check in printer menu and than got the 59.CO or OC error and printer would go no further.  Has anyone had this error and know what is causing it.  I suspect it is another motor.  Thanks for any input

Neighborhood Moderator
affableLJ
Message 2 of 5 (2,444 Views)

Re: HP CP6015dn colorlaserjet Error 10.91.99 also error 59.CO

Try the following;

• Remove all the toner and drum cartridges from the printer.

• Inspect the gates from both the toner and drum cartridges to ensure that they are in a close position when the cartridges are out from the printer

• While the Toner and Drum Cartridges are out from the printer, vacuum the inside of the printer ensuring that there is no toner remaining inside the cartridges cavity

• If the error condition remains even after vacuuming, replace the toner cartridge in the question; you may have to replace three color cartridges at the same time (YMC), and the Black cartridge can be replaced individually.
  • Check the seal on the Drum Cartridge; in case the seal is broken replace the Drum Cartridge

If none the steps above work please call HP Support.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
Occasional Visitor
szararsiz
Message 3 of 5 (2,281 Views)

Hi, I'm starting to get the same error message on the printer model HP CP6015dn. Did not resolve the problem before I changed the black cartridge, then I changed all the color cartridges do not have a problem at the moment.

Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 5 (2,106 Views)

Re: HP Error 10.91.99 also error COCO

Check the gates on the toners to make sure they are all in the same position.  There is a black lever underneath the edge that the white cloverleaf shaped gate sits that allows the gate to turn.  Adjusting that on mine solved my 10.91.99 error. 

Occasional Visitor
Dcur77
Message 5 of 5 (1,176 Views)

My printer keeps giving me this error 10.91.99 cartridge error and when i check the Magenta toner powder is spilled in the machine i cleen it and it work for a while then does it again.

Also it is finishing the toner cartridge in almost a week's time ive put a new on in last Wednesday and one week later it is finished.

all this has started after a power outage.

im thinking that maybe the Magenta drum unit is my problem.

Could you please help me with this problem.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.