Error de memoria consum: 10.1000
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Avinash K
Message 2 of 5 (5,158 Views)

Re: Error de memoria

Hi Freddy,

Welcome to the forums.

Could you please post your question in English? This will help everybody in the Forum understand the query and allow them to participate as well.

Thanks,
Avinash K

PS: Please continue to post here by clicking on the "Reply" button.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Fabian Ortega
Message 3 of 5 (5,158 Views)

Hi Avinash K.

It is a pity that require write the questions in English, this way we lose much time. I do not speak English, but there are translators on the internet that can solve this problem.
I hope to be able to respond to the question, because I have the same problem with this printer you do not have more than 4 months.
Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Ramón Salazar Carranza
Message 4 of 5 (5,158 Views)

Hello Avinash K. I have also a Laserjet M1522nf Multifunction, and presents an error on the LCD, "10.0000 Supply memory error", the equipment stills functioning, but I wish to know, What that error means?, Could You answer this question?

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 5 of 5 (5,158 Views)

Are you using oem hp toner cartridge or aftermarket. What the printer is telling you is it does not recognize the chip on the toner cartridge so it gives the supply error message. Can be a faulty toner cartridge chip or a faulty reader in the printer.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation