08-11-2008 04:57 AM
Error 10.92.00 Cartridges Not Engaged
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-11-2008 05:14 AM
02-25-2010 04:07 AM
#3 and #7
You can get into laserpros website for the complete manual if you get a login from a sales person over there.
02-25-2010 10:57 AM
attached are the instructions for replaceing cart locks. on page 19 it shows you what to look for, also the slide see page 7 cracks down at the bottom and gives the same errors.
02-21-2012 02:25 PM
I am having the same problem with my this "cartridges not engaged" error message. Could someone send me the document that helped others problem solve this issue?
08-06-2012 02:25 PM
Here is my workaround:
I broke the left lever lock while replacing the black cartridge. Symptom: the cartridge does not seat all the way, and jams in place. This is because the broken lever lock is hanging down and blocks the cartridge from going in. You'll notice the black cartridge is not seated as deeply as the color cartridges.
1. Remove the cartridge carefully.
2. Find the left lever lock. It's a piece of white plastic that you can flip up with your finger.
3. Use a pencil or other skinny object to hold the broken lever in the up position. Angle the pencil as high up as you can to make clearance for the cartridge.
4. Have someone insert the black cartridge while you hold the lever up. When it jams up against the pencil, it's time to remove the pencil. Slide the cartridge the rest of the way in.
5. Close the door. If all is well, your printer then says "Genuine HP Supplies... Ready!"
6. With luck you've postponed the repair for another cartridge lifetime.
12-31-2012 01:55 PM
This post help me too and if you ever need the full service manual follow this link http://www.feedroller.com/Store/Service%20Manual/C
12-26-2013 05:03 PM
This workaround (holding the broken white plastic bit up with a letteropener while inserting cartridge) worked great and is a lifesaver for this old printer!