04-08-2011 02:08 PM - last edited on 06-07-2012 02:34 PM by Warren_Admin
If you are seeking assistance or information regarding HP's ePrint capabilities, please click here to access our ePrint community!
07-02-2013 08:12 AM
Now you can print from your smartphone or tablet
HP ePrint enabled printers allow for mobile printing and offer these key benefits:
• Print from anywhere to your web-connected printer by sending an email to your printer's email address.1
• With wireless direct printing, you can simply walk up and print from your mobile device by directly connecting to your printer (similar to a Bluetooth® connection).
• HP printers support embedded print from your mobile device—no need to download an app to print (examples include Apple® AirPrintTM and Windows® 8 tablets).
Now your printer can take advantage of mobile printing—it’s easy!
You may need to download a firmware upgrade. Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to hp.com/go/ePrint.
2. Select your printer from the dropdown menu.
3. Click Windows or Mac to download a firmware executable file.
4. Launch the .exe file and then follow the on-screen instructions.
5. To customize your email account, go to HPePrintCenter.com.
There's simply no substitute for the outstanding value, exceptional quality and proven reliability of Original HP toner cartridges.
You can purchase HP Original toner cartridges directly from HP or from Authorized HP Dealers/Resellers.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!