Re: Clearing private PIN prints using Web JetAdmin10 (460 Views)
Occasional Advisor
rolf64
Message 1 of 2 (462 Views)

Clearing private PIN prints using Web JetAdmin10

We are trying to encourage our customers to use the PIN printing function on our MFP's. We are hoping this will reduce our paper wastage. I want to clear any stored jobs left at the end of each day.
I set up a config task in Webjet 10 (both 10.1 & 10.2)thinking by clearing the HDD it would delete any jobs left on the MFP, wrong!! So where am I going wrong? Can webjet actually clear any stored jobs from our fleet of MFP's from an automated task?
Occasional Contributor
Todd F
Message 2 of 2 (460 Views)

Re: Clearing private PIN prints using Web JetAdmin10

Hi,

You can config this from either webjet or from the the web interface on the printer. You bascially set how long a job takes before it expires. One thing I found out wit that is that the expiry time is based on the machien being inactive, not that exact job, so I personally use 4 hours on our pritners meaning the jobs get cleared out over night.

on the web interacce: settings->config device->management->stored job management

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.