OfficeJet Pro x451 dn (342 Views)
Occasional Visitor
tibbish
Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

OfficeJet Pro x451 dn

As soon as I turn the printer on I get the error messge, "0xc6fd2013 There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off then on."

I've tried that, tried unplugging the printer, same error. Have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, same error.  Have unplugged from network, same problem.  Tried Plug and Print via USB, but printer not recognizing USB drive.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
Oldscout
Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)

Re: OfficeJet Pro x451 dn

Try a new ink cartridge.
Please use plain text.
HP Pro
WEP_Jr
Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: OfficeJet Pro x451 dn

Hello,

I am sorry you are having an issue with the printing. I would suggest contacting the Support Center if the printer is still in warranty. They can walk you through the steps to resolve the error and potentially replace the cartridge in case it is bad.

I hope this option resolves your issues.

Regards,

WEP_Jr

I work at HP and glad to assist you.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the star). If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation