Re: OfficeJet Pro x451 dn (1020 Views)
tibbish
Message 1 of 10 (1,100 Views)

OfficeJet Pro x451 dn

As soon as I turn the printer on I get the error messge, "0xc6fd2013 There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off then on."

I've tried that, tried unplugging the printer, same error. Have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, same error.  Have unplugged from network, same problem.  Tried Plug and Print via USB, but printer not recognizing USB drive.

Any ideas?

Super Advisor
Oldscout
Message 2 of 10 (1,064 Views)

Re: OfficeJet Pro x451 dn

Try a new ink cartridge.
HP Pro
WEP_Jr
Message 3 of 10 (1,020 Views)

Hello,

I am sorry you are having an issue with the printing. I would suggest contacting the Support Center if the printer is still in warranty. They can walk you through the steps to resolve the error and potentially replace the cartridge in case it is bad.

I hope this option resolves your issues.

Regards,

WEP_Jr

I work at HP and glad to assist you.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the star). If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
Occasional Visitor
CSU_Steve
Message 4 of 10 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have just replaced all of the cartridges with new HP product.  I've managed to get this printer to initialize to ready.

There seems to be a problem with the print heads, but I can't complete a head cleaning before it errors out.

I 've also installed the latest firmware upgrade.

HP Pro
WEP_Jr
Message 5 of 10 (694 Views)

Hello,

I am sorry you are still having issues. I would suggest contacting HP Support directly using your local support number as the printer should still be in warranty and they should be able to assist you.

If not, please do come back and we will see what we can do to assist  you.

Thank you,

WEP_Jr

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the star). If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
tibbish
Message 6 of 10 (590 Views)

Hi. I'm the original poster and I contacted HP as you advised. After an hour on the phone they determined that the printer was dead and they sent me a new one. I am now having the exact same problem with the replacement, except the error code is "oxc7140024..."

HP Pro
WEP_Jr
Message 7 of 10 (581 Views)

Hello,

I am sorry you are still having issues with the device. Please do call Support back and explain the issue. This should still be on warranty and they should be able to assist you. This would be the most expedient method to resolve this.

Thank you,
WEP_Jr

tibbish
Message 8 of 10 (566 Views)

I appreciate the reply and apologize for not including in my post that the warranty has expired, which is why I am posting here.

HP Pro
Garen Thatcher
Message 9 of 10 (552 Views)

Hi

Please send me a private message and I will be able to help you. I'd like to get your contact information and then have someone from the support center reach out.

Please send me the following if you have them.

Case number and Serial Numbers of the units.

tibbish
Message 10 of 10 (508 Views)

I've sent you a private message and am hoping to be contacted soon. Can you tell me what your relationship to HP is? Thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.