Re: HP Business Inkjet 2800 Software (301 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Rickles
Message 1 of 2 (396 Views)

HP Business Inkjet 2800 Software

Looking for software for the 2800 that will allow unique print sizes, such as 13x19 inches on photo paper, for a Windows 7 Pro machine (64bit). The standard PCL6 driver doesn't have multiple sizes and the software that came with the printer won't install, even in compatibility mode. Can't find any software on HP site.

Please use plain text.
HP Pro
WEP_Jr
Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

Re: HP Business Inkjet 2800 Software

Hello,

I am sorry you are having issues printing with your HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer. I have found a download page on the HP.COM software download for the Win 7 Pro 64 bit. The link is found at:

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome/?sp4ts.oid=429040&spf_p....

This is for the basic printer and if you have a DN or other model, you can find it by accessing:

www.hp.com

Support

Download Drivers

Enter HP Business Inkjet 2800

Enter the exact model option

You can then select Win 7 Professional 64 bit

I hope this helps address your question.

Regards,

WEP_Jr

I work at HP and glad to assist you.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the star). If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation