Re: Z6100 Question Need to Print on Both Sides (571 Views)
Valued Contributor
Stephen Doyle
Message 1 of 4 (726 Views)

Z6100 Question Need to Print on Both Sides

Hi there Need to print on Both Sides of a paper can this be done? or do I have to use sheets or can I use a Roll?

Does Hp have a media that I can use to do this?
Occasional Visitor
ms_erin
Message 2 of 4 (726 Views)

Re: Z6100 Question Need to Print on Both Sides

I have done it successfully. It is not recommended as the OMAS sensor reads the back side of the media. I used a double-sided blockout media that was not HP. There is no sheet selection so you have to say it is a roll, lining it up is hard and you really have to work with it. Contact me at erinbrown@juno.com if you want more details.
Valued Contributor
Stephen Doyle
Message 3 of 4 (726 Views)

Thanks for the reply is strange that the machine has no cut sheet option, I have contact HP and awaiting a reply on the issues.

I think the machine should be 2-sided as standard things like ceiling displays where there is a requirement for 2-sides and we have to sitck 2 sheets together to get this.

Occasional Advisor
ColourXL
Message 4 of 4 (571 Views)

I would like to know the solution to this if it is possible. I had read something of SpinJet that allows double sided printing but I am not too sure about it. Any ideas?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.