Yellow warning light and the three icons all flashing Designjet 110 plus nr (244 Views)
Occasional Visitor
CasaBella
Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Yellow warning light and the three icons all flashing Designjet 110 plus nr

I have a Designjet 110 plus nr printer.  When I turn on the printer, it begins to go through it's startup and in the middle it stops, then the yellow warning light and state of sheet icon, Press a key icon and Paper jam icon start flashing.  Have turned it off, unplugged, clean rear contacts, cleared all paper with no results.  Would you have any other ideas or suggestions.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
CasaBella
Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)

Re: Yellow warning light and the three icons all flashing Designjet 110 plus nr

It is showing a code 167 "Initializing Printhead Control" Error Message in Start Up Track Mode.  Any Ideas yet?

Please use plain text.
Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)

Have you removed all the printheads and ink tanks and then started the plotter. See if it comes to where it asks for those items and you then place each one in one at a time to see if one of them is causing the problem.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
dean stacey
Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)

I'm having the same issue. The printer goes through the motions with all ink carts and printheads removed and just before the error appears there is a click noise from the feed mechinism then it shuts down.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation