Recently Retired Navy CWO4 needs HELP!!! :-) with printing on my Z-3100 44" HP printer (178 Views)
Occasional Visitor
RetiredNavyCWO4
Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Recently Retired Navy CWO4 needs HELP!!! :-) with printing on my Z-3100 44" HP printer

Hi everyone,

I recently retired and have been trying to print on my Z3100 and am running into issues.

It really seems like a config issue or a profile issue, but when I print on my canvas, the colors are all wrong... The test print for the media passes though.

When I print on glossy paper, only some objects are colored wrong...

I could really use some help getting back on track. This all seems to have happened after I got my new Adobe PhotoShop CS install :-(

Thanks for any help or anyone willing to walk me through some printing setup.

VR,
Greg
Valued Contributor
D Hook1
Message 2 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: Recently Retired Navy CWO4 needs HELP!!! :-) with printing on my Z-3100 44" HP printer

Greg,

Sorry no one has been able to help you on this.  I dont' have any experience with color issues on mine so I'd be just shooting in the dark.

Have you visited the HP website to look for any insight into color manipulation for the z3100?

Occasional Visitor
RetiredNavyCWO4
Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: Recently Retired Navy CWO4 needs HELP!!! :-) with printing on my Z-3100 44" HP printer

I have, thanks. I am pretty sure it's my mistakes causing it. When I switched Photoshop versions, I had to re-setup everything and now I keep waisting paper and canvas on blown out colors. I think I will see if there are any vendors in my area that would be willing to coach me through the issues. Thanks for your comment!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.